National Association of Independent Medical Practices – learn more about us
The National Association of Independent Medical Practices is made up of medical practices, dental practices, medical spas and similar type practices that are not owned or governed by a hospital or other 3rd party organization.
We are not a membership site- you can become a part of us by signing up for our newsletter. There are no other fees, unless you choose to purchase our itunes or Android app, so that you can hear the podcasts more easily. Everything we do is to help make your life easier and practice more successful.
Of the over 893,000 practicing physicians, independent medical practices comprise 36 percent of all medical practices.
128 Million listen to podcasts- that’s 40% of the population. Check out our weekly podcasts.
**We are now on THE MEDICAL CHANNEL on Connected / OTT Television. You can view us with Roku, Amazon Fire, Android TV and Apple TV.
Mission, Purpose and Function
NAIMP is dedicated to providing education, networking, funding, mentoring and more to help the independent practitioner have a prosperous and growing practice.
We carry this out these purposes by:
- Providing regular education through blog posts, newsletter, news blasts, pod casts and links to member’s publications
- Stimulate ideas and creativity through engagement in forum posts
- Creating opportunities for mentoring
- Promoting independent practices by creating an atmosphere of sharing best practices and encouraging creativity and new ideas
- Integrity, Trust & Respect
- Open & Honest Communications
- Best practices for highest level of patient care
Here are some of the professions that are a part of NAIMP:
- Addiction specialists
- Bariatric physicians
- Concierge physicians
- Family practice physicians
- Geriatric specialists
- Family practice
- Holistic physicians
- Holistic specialists
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Spas
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Pain Medicine physicians
- Plastic surgeons
- Reproductive endocrinology / infertility specialists
- Sleep medicine doctors
- Sports medicine specialists
- and others …
(Note: if we’ve left off your specialty, please email Info@NAIMP.org and remind us to update this page.Thank you!)
Register for our newsletter to be eligible for discounts from our NAIMP speakers and vendors today!